Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving & The U

I know I'm late... and sidetracking from my Blog Challenge... but I don't care! :) Here's a post celebrating out Thanksgiving and the freaking awesome win during the U of U vs. BYU football game!

It's backwards because that's the way the pictures uploaded and there were just too many of them to want to spend the time fixing it... I'm sorry I'm lazy, but you do what you gotta do to get a post out there!

Here we go!

Me & my big brother sportin' our team colors.


Uncle Kelly wins coolest shirt :)


The Utes Win!!!!!!

(I made fun of Art all evening as he was the only Y fan... silly silly man...)


Thanksgiving!! We spent the turkey holiday with JJ's family this year, his cousin Joanna was sweet enough to host the event - You're amazing Joanna!! I'm know the amount of work, sweat, and pain it must have taken to put on such a shindig!

JJ & his Grandma - aren't they the cutest??


Me & my little sis-in-law Caitlin.


Here's JJ filling his plate... wait! That's the whole turkey!! :)


Merry Christmas to Grandma! (Early) Grandma called me some weeks ago and asked if I would print some pictures for her of our family reunion and of Grandpa's funeral. Well of course I said I would... but then JJ had this fantastic idea to get Grandma a digital photo frame; so she could have as many of my pictures that she wanted and some from her other grandkids too! So the Allison family and the Rockwells pitched in and we got her the frame - she was so surprised and just couldn't get over how sweet we were to get her such a great gift. All the kids/grandkids brought pictures to load onto it so it was all ready to go for her. She couldn't stop staring at it, I'm pretty sure she sat there until it had rotated through all the pictures.
We love you Grandma!!!


To put a sweet end to the evening: JJ was sitting in a chair with baby girl Corinne and was pretending to sleep and making quite the ruckus with his snoring... she just stared and stared! It was so stinkin' cute!

3 comments:

  1. Who was pretending? I had just ate a bunch of turkey. I was sleepy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the update and JJ's comment about sleeping too funny!

    ReplyDelete