Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day 3

A picture of you and your friends:

Perfect timing for this topic! I went to see “Eat, Pray, Love” with my bestest friends, so here are the pictures from that night! The movie was awesome; it had just the right mixture of hilarity and tender moments. I love movies like that. We went to see it at Sandy Movies 9 since that was the only place showing it still and what a steal! Monday night movies are only $0.75!! (For groups of 3 or more) After we loaded up on popcorn and Diet Coke – ok, so only Amy and I had a DC, but still! – we headed into the theater. Of the ‘Dollar Theaters’ that are in the valley, Sandy Movies 9 is by far the best & cleanest! Anyway, I loved seeing the movie with my mommy and my sisters, girl time rocks! We giggled and smiled the whole time. Even though they won’t be reading my blog, I must say Thank You to all the husbands for giving up their wives and/or taking care of the kids so we could see this movie together.


EAT!


PRAY!


LOVE!!
Thank you mommy & sisters for having this idea and letting me come with you :) Love you all!


2 comments:

  1. I think "eat prey love" would have been a much better movie.....teeHEE d:0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! I went to see that movie a couple months ago with some of my best friends and loved it too. :)

    ReplyDelete