Thursday, March 25, 2010

Better late than never?

So... more happy birthday to me - family party time! We gather together on a monthly basis to celebrate the birthdays that occur during that month - there were 6 (present) so that means 6 tasty desserts!
Happy Birthday March Babies!

I made Andes Mint Cookies & added some Strawberry Shortcake to my plate because, how can you resist that??

I was born on my Grandpa's birthday, every year he says to me "It's you and me, kid!" I love it!!! Makes me feel oh so special and closer to him. I love you Gpa!

This is me and my Beautiful Damsel Grandma who has graced my blog before, I love having pictures with her - so here's one to add to the collection! I love you too, Gma! xoxo!

2 comments:

  1. Don't you love that you got to have Hawaiian Haystacks on your bday too?!! How could you have left the best part out?!! So super neat! Love those family parties....they are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute pictures, did you save me some treats? no no, I am avoiding the ones I can when I can right now. Gotta get FIT! =)

    ReplyDelete