Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Begin the Birthday Bash!

So, I'm REALLY irritated this morning - I woke up at 3: freaking 30 AM! Why you ask? I have no clue! The biggest thing on my birthday wish list was to sleep in but no, that would be wrong apparently. I woke up & couldn't fall back asleep, so I went to the couch in hopes that being away from a snoring husband would help... wrong again. I laid there listening to the clock tick, tick, tick. When JJ got up for school I went back to bed and got maybe a 20 minute nap. Uggg.
But let's start with Sunday, we had dinner at my sister's house with Dad & family. It was going well until I wasn't paying attention to where I was walking, tripped on my nephew's step-stool and fell. But don't worry, my right ribs cushioned my fall against the corner of the counter top so I didn't hit the ground. Holy Crap that hurt! I've had a red mark and slight bruising since then, it's really tender and therefore can't lay on my right side (which I favor) for very long. But the food was GREAT, goofing off with my baby sister was a blast (thank you bug, you have given me soooo many smiles this week!!!), and my Aunt gave me an awesome rice bag which will hopefully help sooth the pain in my ribs! Woot!


You can pick your nose, but you can't pick your family! :) But I would pick this sister - she's freaking heee-larious! DATSWHAIMTAWKINBOUT!!

Moving on... Things haven't much improved since the fall, as you can probably tell. I had plans with some friends this weekend, half have bailed - Rock. On. I didn't get to sleep in. My tummy is acting funny. I'm so very tired. I feel picked on!!

Well.... Happy Birthday to me.... let's hope it gets better!

2 comments:

  1. Hey woman!! I've been thinkin' about you lately! I'm sorry to hear that things haven't been goin' your way! Happy belated birthday, by the way! Sorry I missed it! But on a good note...you look fabulous in that pic...even with your finger in your nose! ;) Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry your bday started out silly. I however was with you for the rest o' the day so I happen to know it got better. You better get to posting about the happiness!! Love you sistay!!

    ReplyDelete