Tuesday, March 9, 2010

More Happy Birthday!

My birthday continued into the weekend - I didn't get to see any friends on my b-day so we celebrated on Saturday! I had SOOOOOOO much fun!!! I even had one of those moments where I cried because I was laughing so hard! I love that!! Here's our night:

Tyson and Melissa surprised me with brownies that were covered in frosting, sprinkles and Happy Birthday candles! My friends love me!!

Me and Jidge at Wingers - tasty food! Jidge tried their Atomic Buffalo sauce... whoa buddy, they were spicy little buggers!

Sean-a-maniac and Drewbee making me giggle as usual!!

To kill time between dinner and OBT, we hung out at the Planetarium - ok, ok... we goofed off at the Planetarium! Sean and Andrew look confused about why we're on Mars, apparently JJ is abusive on other planets, and yours truly? I guess I'm a bit of a klepto - who wouldn't want an actual Mars rock in their living room?? I know I do!

Mellers and I were loving that weightless feeling on the Moon! :)

After we were done visiting other planets, we made our way to the Off Broadway Theater!! My favorite place downtown!! Improv comedy is the greatest I tell ya. Jidge and I haven't been there in forever so we were super excited to return. Melissa had never been there, so I was excited to take her - but she got a bonus! They called her on stage!! They did a skit called "Human Action Figures"
I have a video of this hilarity but I can't get it to work on here... maybe later. I'm sooo sad it didn't work - It was awesome! Thank you for a great night!!

4 comments:

  1. OH man, happy birthday!!! I feel bad, you guys called me on my birthday, and I didn't even know when your birthday was. But now I will NEVER forget. I'm glad you had an awesome time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a super fun time. I read your blog two minutes after posting, but my silly phone won't let me comment on your blog. It's really the blogger won't let my phone, but you get the point. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew your bday would get better!! I'm glad you finally had some fun. Good ol' OBT will do it everytime!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete