Friday, March 12, 2010

Lunch w/Friends!

My girls at work took me out for lunch yesterday for my b-day, we went to the Royal Eatery - soooo tasty. Just a great burger, fries & diet coke. Pure happiness! On the way there we saw this awesome wall and I just knew we'd have to stop on our way back for a little photo shoot :)

I LOVE THIS!! I'm amazed at what can be done with a little spray paint!



Me and My girl Rexy being silly - I have a stupid look going on cuz she's making me laugh so hard, good times I tell ya!

Me and my girl Berta! Love this girl!!!!

Montana wanted to crawl up this doorway because there was a Black Widow spray painted in there... With some help she got up there eventually!


Montana and Roberta - so cute girls!! Thanks for a great lunch - you are all fabulous!!

3 comments:

  1. Okay I need to know where this wall is? If you could help me out that would be so great! Thanks so much! You can email me Tyamlintz@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun stuff! I love the wall, obviously downtown somewhere, I love all the graffiti they did before the olympics came

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday late!!! What a cool wall. I am happy to see you were treated right on your birthday.

    ReplyDelete