Saturday, May 22, 2010

Girls Only Bday Party!

I got to tag along on Saturday to be the official picture taker for my niece's birthday party - soooo much fun and seriously so cute girls! We picked up each of the girls after school, then headed to Sherman Kendall's (school that teaches the art of cutting/styling hair, etc).

Birthday girl!!

They each got an "up-do"

And they each chose to put some glitter in their new do's!

Nails painted....

And make-up!!

One dressed up birthday girl!

How stinkin' cute is this?!

Then we headed to a new Frozen Yogurt place, "Frogurt" which turned out to be really cool and I'll definitely be back! You grab a bowl, fill it up with frozen yogurt - 16 flavors available, add toppings - 50 to choose from, then you get your bowl weighed to figure out your price! Pretty cool if you ask me!

Every topping I could ever think of.... and some I wouldn't....


My awesome big sister can throw a mean party if you ask me! Thanks for letting me tag along!!

3 comments:

  1. No fair!!! I wanted to get an up-do for my hair!!! :0( I LOVE glitter!!! How sad am I now? not very actually.....I was just teasing.......I'm glad you had fun hanging out with a bunch of little girls (and Amy).....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just commenting to Amy how that is my new favorite place because they have Peanut Butter flavored yogurt-TO DIE FOR!!! Ummm so good. Ever since I have eaten it I am dying to go back...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!!! Amy is so creative I need to get some party throwing tips from her!

    ReplyDelete