Sunday, June 6, 2010

Happy Birthday AuntiE!!

Happy SURPRISE Birthday to my Aunt Elaine!!! She had absolutely no idea and it rocked to see how blown away she was to see everyone that came, all the work that went into the planning and scheming, and her favorite foods there to munch on. I of course took a ton of pictures... here are a few from the evening!


SURPRISE!!!! Happy Birthday!!! We love you oh so very much!!


Cute little family! (Minus my cousin Sean who had to work :( poor kid)

See what I mean about favorite foods?! This lady has some fantastic taste buds!!

Oh, so fun presents to open!

Pictures of Elaine and her favorite friends and family:




This was the coolest present in all the land... We were asked by the party planning committee to give Elaine a scrapbook page/layout with pictures of her & memories or a note to her, she cried with each and every page! It was wonderful to see her read and acknowledge how special and unique she is. Love you!!!!!
Tears of Joy!!


She's my aunt, my role model, my friend, and most importantly, she's my second mommy. I love her soooooooo very much!! I was extremely grateful and blessed to have spent that evening with her... and so very blessed to have been invited into her home for a great part of my life, to be raised by such an amazing woman and daughter of God. A girl couldn't ask for more!
I love you so very much AuntiE, and I truly hope we were able to show you how much you mean to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment