Friday, May 21, 2010

Another Wedding!

May 19th, 2010 JJ and I attended the wedding of one of JJ's really great friends, Conley. It was held at Noah's in Lindon, they have multiple locations and I'm always really impressed with how the weddings turn out. They got married at 5:00 p.m., and though it was a bit windy, it was a really sweet ceremony.

Because we all know I'm a picture taking-aholic, here we go!
Bishop D Campbell & The Nervous Groom Conley

Beautiful Bride Brandie & her daddy walking down the isle.
With this ring....

I pronounce you husband & wife - you may kiss the bride!!!


Mr & Mrs!!

Gotta have one of these pictures, right??

Moses & Genevieve - our entertainment for the night! :)

Cute cupcake wedding cake! However, some people are still sheltered from this new tradition and started partaking of the cupcakes before the reception even started... I couldn't believe it!! Someone suggested they get someone to stand by the table and tell people to beat it, I responded, "No, what they need is a Candace... this wouldn't have happened if they'd hired a Candace to do their wedding." Most cocky thing I've heard come out of my mouth!! :) I told JJ to find a staff member and get them to put a sign out - I hope some where still there by the end of the night!


JJ & Conley - some of the cutest nerds to ever walk the earth!! We love you!

2 comments:

  1. Man, I'm so bummed I couldn't make it! Conley looked so handsome and Brandie looked gorgeous. I can't believe people were eating the cupcakes. What the heck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excuse me....."some of the cutest nerds"????!!!!???!!!??!!?! I'm pretty sure we ARE the cutest nerds to walk the earth.........

    ReplyDelete