Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My Beautiful Damsel!

This is my sweet Grandma, she always calls me her "beautiful damsel" :) How cute is that, right? Sometimes I can call her that before she says it to me and it always makes her giggle. I live to make her smile and laugh, it's one of my very favorite things!!
So for one of my ideas on getting her to smile super big was to take her to see New Moon!!!
The piece of paper that looks like a film strip has a picutre of Edward on the bottom (you can barely see it) but boy oh boy how she giggled when she saw him!
I took her to see Twilight so I wanted to continue with the tradition, my mom and I took her to the District to see the movie & eat some lunch.

Girls Love Vampires!!! :) As we sat down with our lunch (from the deli - oh how I love their turkey sandwiches and fries!!) I asked my Grandma how she liked it... her response? "Well, the werewolves really scared me!" Ooops... I kinda forgot about those, so very sorry Grandma! I'll have to see the next movie and really think about things like that. But we had a fantastic time and really need to do fun things like that more often!

3 comments:

  1. What a fun thing to do with your Damsel:) My Grandma won't even pick up the book... Oh well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute that you took her to see both movies! It seems like you have a super awesome relationship!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh sweet GG! She is so cute and shy, I love it. That was sweet of you to take her and keep her up on her vampire love triangles! =)

    ReplyDelete