Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Superbowl XLIV!!!

Are You Ready For Some Football?!?! We sure were! We joined some of my siblings at my dad's to watch the game, laugh at commercials and eat some seriously yummy food.

Superbowl XLIV: Saints vs. Colts - Go Saints!!!!

We didn't have any Saints attire so we went with a little Steelers and Buccaneers clothing instead, showing some love for the sport at least!


This was my sad attempt at making a cake into a football.... It didn't go well to say the very least and I was pretty distraught over the whole catastrophe, but JJ insisted that we eat it. It was just further evidence that I am not a chef/baker.

Stop The Presses!!! My pigs in a blanket turned out awesome - they were a hit! They disappeared so fast! I also made Muddy Buddies - soooooo delicious! I apparently just need to limit my ingredients, make sure there's not much required from the human making it, and as little cooking as possible and I do ok!


Cute Fans!


The Saints WIN!!!!! WooHoo!!!! I snapped this shot, classic gatorade dump! I love me some Breez!!! :) Hope you all enjoyed your Superbowl Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. YAY for fun pictures! Those mini-piggies were delish, I just wished there were more! I hope the Saints cherish that moment forever and ever. Next year, Denver Bronco's!!! =) and about the cute cake - you should never down yourself, only learn from the things you wish you could change - the best thing to remember is that the taste is the most important, then presentation. Something could look beautiful and be disgusting then all of your hard work would've been in vain! It was a delish cake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fact that you guys wore different team jerseys! :) The food you made looks so yummy too! I wanted to ask you a favor, your sister Kacie wrote a comment on my blog and sent me her blog address to read. I wanted to send her my email so she could add me but i have no way too. Could you give this to her, Tyamlintz@msn.com, Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete