Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Excuse Me... I ordered the LARGE!

Holy Huge House Batman! My uncle moved into a new "home" this past weekend... and when I say house, I really mean Mansion!! :) This place has 17 rooms and 32 bathrooms! Ok, so I might be exaggerating a little, there are really only 7 bathrooms. I was glad to help him move as he was awesome enough to help JJ and I out in our endeavor, and I was amazed at their new abode. The driveway was a bit steep and I ended up twisting my already bad knee so I trunked out a bit early, but I was able to walk through the entire mansion with my Grandma and that was just priceless! Here are just a few shots...

This is the DOWNSTAIRS kitchen if you can believe that. It's nicer than most people's own kitchen! It was just gorgeous and I was extremely jealous to say the least.

If I thought I was jealous of the kitchen it was nothing compared to what I felt when we discovered this room at the end of a long, wide hallway - The Theater. 3 levels, Giant screen, leather couches... what more could a movie lover like myself ask for?? Hey uncle, can I rent out your theater for a night?! :)

Congrats on the new home uncle - it's beautiful and I can't wait for the next family party!!

1 comment:

  1. For one: You should totally rent out his theater room! How fun!
    Two: I still never told you how awesome it was that you and Amy went to help Grandma. Wish I had a job that would enable me to have done such a thing as well!
    Three: Your New Year's pics are so cute and fun! =)

    ReplyDelete