Saturday, February 27, 2010

It finally happened...

In a desperate attempt to get herself to Hawaii my dear big sister suckered me into becoming an Usborne Book consultant. Can you believe it? I know, totally thought if I ever gave into being a consultant for any company it would have been Lia Sophia. However, these books really are awesome and even though I have no children (yet) I own around 20 titles. I don't quite know if I'll try to make something of this, get me some money on the side, or just let it expire. I guess that rests on you, my readers! All 3 of you! HA! If you're interested in hosting a show - which would earn you 50% off some books and getting others for FREE! - please let me know! I would love to get you and your kids some really great books! Check out my website if you're interested! www.ubah.com/G3324 Thanks! Wish me luck!!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! You'll make a great consultant and I hope you go for it! Way to support your sister!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete