Tuesday, September 29, 2009

What A Weekend!!

What A Weekend!! We started it off with a baby shower, followed by a birthday and then finished with a Rockwell family party!

Here's cute pregnant Courtney and Joe, the proud daddy!

Court got such cute stuff! Thanks for all the presents!


Gift from my mom, sisters and I - it's amazing how much stuff you need for such a little person!


A Big Thank You to everyone that came!! We had such a good time! We absolutely love Court and are proud of her for putting up with us :) We are sooooo very excited for the day when the little one is finally here!

The Birthday Party!!

For Audrey's birthday we gathered at the Hollywood Connection for a little Miniature Golfing....


Some bumper cars...



And to enjoy some of their rides...


Well..... maybe not everyone enjoyed the rides.... Blecka!


And last but not least, a Rockwell party to celebrate Grandma's birthday!! I've been married to JJ for 2 years now and we've never had a Rockwell family party - so this was long overdue and we had a great time seeing people again (or for the first time as was the case for me!).

Happy Birthday!!


Cutest little grandma!!! She was telling me a story about the kids she teaches art to and how their parents complain about the cost ($15 a month - 6 hour classes... give me a break - that's nothing people!!) and she had me in tears when she said, "I just can't believe how stupid they are!" My grandma calls people stupid! I love it!!! :)


LOVE this Aunt of mine - she makes me smile every time I see her! And her hubby is just about the coolest guy ever! Love you Rockwells!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun weekend. I always love family stuff!!! Excited to see you all in December!!! Loves-Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun! The shower was the best part :) Thanks again for all your help in putting that together. And all the great gifts! It was a blast!

    side note: my face looks swollen. Oh dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quite the weekend yo! =) The shower was the best!!! You decorated so cute and you had the perfect amount of chairs at that super long table-everyone had to come to spoil Court & Peyton! =) You and me are going to have serious fights over who gets to hold Peyton, you just watch out I've got cards you ain't neva seen! ;) p.s. courtney your face does not!!!! and even if it did in the slightest fashion-only you notice! we all just look at that belly knowing the cutest girl ever is going to be born soon and you will slip back into being incredibly freakishly skinny, so relax! =) love you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Courtney looks so good! I can't believe she's due just one day after me, that's so crazy. And Cassie is so dang gorgeous!!!

    I just love Twila, she's the best! I'm glad you guys have been having a good time!

    ReplyDelete