Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Family Reunion!

My mother-in-law's family gets together once a year for a reunion and being the awesomest daughter-in-law I attended even though my husband had to work (he had to last year too! punk!)

Me and the grandparents! I just love these two kids! Grandpa can make me smile no matter what, his facial expressions and witty comments make me want to hang out with him all the time so I don't miss a moment! Grandma is just a doll, when they were leaving Aunt K said, anyone want to give Grandma a hug before she leaves?! I stopped what I was doing, changed direction and ran - RAN - to her and gave a big ol' hug. She couldn't stop giggling - I just love doing that to her!


Carol's girls! (Gina not pictured: she moved to Idaho and we miss her oh so very much!)


A game of Family Fued - Grandma pitted against the ready to pop pregnant Cami. She was ready for a fight, even with that big baby girl belly, but she was no match for Grandma and her cane! No one messes with Grandma!



The newest additions getting to know one another :)


Momma-in-law and me... she hates it when I take her picture!! Even though it looks like she's smiling she's really yelling at me for sneaking up on her - muahaha!!! (insert evil cackle here)

2 comments:

  1. Man, I took a good picture of you with Grandma and Grandpa! :) I still think we should photoshop JJ in.

    And don't I just look fabulous in that picture?! NOT, haha, that is awful. But that was funny going up against Grandma, she was so fast with that bell! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Candace look how skinny you're looking! You can totally tell you've lost weight:) Keep up the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete