Thursday, September 24, 2009

Happy Anniversary!!!

We made it another year! We've got 2 superb years under our belts now and we're still so very much in love! JJ and I went to Park City for the weekend and had a great time. We may not have gone rock climbing, biking or other crazy outdoor things but we still had a blast. My favorite part (ok... just one of my favorite parts) was being with just my hubby. No parents, no phone calls, no homework - just me and my eternal companion... Pure Happiness!

Mr. and Mrs. JJ Rockwell!


This is at our favorite breakfast place, "Good Karma." They have awesome french toast (yes I know that's 'ruined bread' Amy - but it's still tasty!!!)


Me and my teddy bear, every time I'm on Main Street in PC I have to get a picture with this guy, I just think he's so cute!!


We found this little cafe/bistro to grab a quick bite and thought the cow decor was hilarious! Even the air conditioning pipes were painted black and white and the vents pink - it was "udderly" fantastic! :)


Pirate Jidgernut out to get some booty :) tee hee hee!


We also spent some time at our hotel's pool, I was being a fish out of water that day - not wanting to swim - so I just played with the camera instead!


Swimmin' JJ - he had the entire pool to himself! He attempted to do some hand-stands and spell out YMCA with his legs/feet but he wouldn't allow me to post them so this is all you get! Party Pooper!


Sunday we spent a large part of the day in our hotel room - we played lots of card games ("Golf" pictured above). He refused to quit playing until he had finally won something... Candace 7 JJ 2 - I really do RockWell!!!! :)
The weekend was perfect - time alone, shopping, great food, sunshine, leaves changing colors, swimming, movies, what could be better!! A message for my love, it's been two wonderful years... we've had our ups and downs, hard times and good, tears of sorrow and of joy - we stood by each other through it all and I wouldn't change a thing. I've loved being married to you and I'd marry you again in a heartbeat! I love you honey!!!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had a great Anniversary! Keep up the love throughout the years to come:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an awesome weekend! Congrats on 2 years guys!!1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww congrats!! Y'all are adorable!! I still remember the first time I met JJ, when you brought him to our Institute class...who knew y'all would live happily ever after?! Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the two years!!! That is so great!!! You guys are such a great couple!

    ReplyDelete