Friday, October 2, 2009

The Weight Stops Here!!!

Annie, Lisa, Sarah and Me!
Today the girls and I gathered at Sarah's to make some motivational posters for our weight loss journey. I just love these girls!!! Annie always cracks me up, Lisa is a sweetheart and Sarah... what do I say about Sarah?? I just LOVE this girl! I think she's absolutely adorable, freaking hilarious, sweet, smart, caring... I look up to her so very much! As I began my weight loss journey I didn't really know how successful I would really be. But then I joined Sarah's support group blog (theweightstopshere.blogspot.com) and have received so much help, strength, support, friendship, motivation, inspiration... I know I've enjoyed the success I have only because of her. Anyway, I had a great time and am looking forward to getting my poster all ready to go. 21 pounds and counting!!!

4 comments:

  1. What a doll you are! I have really enjoyed helping and celebrating with you:) You have achieved SO much already and I know you can make your goal if not more! Thanks for letting me a part of your trial and success:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. you are a great support and motivator to all of us too:) Keep up the AWESOME job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You rock Candance!!! I am so proud of you and think your friends sound so great and supportive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go Dace! I'm so proud of you and for putting forth the hardwork and effort that goes into this. You can do it!! keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete