Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Lost Phone Numbers...

It really is annoying when you turn your phone off, just to give it a little rest, and then when you go to turn it back on .... it does nothing. Not when you press your finger so hard on the power button that you end up with the symbol indented into your finger. Not when you plug it in to the charger in 4 different sockets. Not when you take the battery out, let it sit, and put it back in. Not even when you huck it across the room. So I took it to Verizon, pleaded my case and was given a brand new phone... except it comes without my songs, pictures or any phone numbers. Can we say, pain in my chest?? I was at a loss all day. I was extremely embarrassed as I started to think of people and couldn't come up with any more than 3 digits to their numbers. Oh how I depend on my contact list!

So, if you'd like to keep in contact, send me a text or email or comment with your number and I'll program it into my new phone and my newly acquired old fashion phone book! :)
Oh the insanity!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh man that stinks! I don't know what I would do I would certainly loose contact with a few people. I'll try and remember to text you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Candace love! It has been too long. Sorry it has taken me so long to comment on your blog. I tried to do it a while ago and it wouldn't let me. Anyway, I will text you my number so that you have it in your new phone! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry that happened that's a bummer. I texted you, so you have me now as a contact!!!

    ReplyDelete