Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Jidge!!

Let's Get This Party Started!!!!
We started off JJ's birthday weekend with his mommy. We saw Harry Potter, I thought it was entertaining but all the changes, additions, eliminations the movie did to the book JJ was squirming in his seat - not his favorite Potter movie I guess. Then we went to Wingers for dinner. Excellent food, horrid waiter. JJ got fire sauce on his chicken and we had to flag down another waitress to get us drinks cuz we all ran out and my hubby was dying! We tipped the other waitress cuz she saw us more than our actual waiter!

Happy Birthday from JJ's mom! She asked what JJ wanted, so I told her to go to http://www.thinkgeek.com/ and pick something! I knew he wanted this shirt - if you look close enough you'll find that the pattern is very small numbers..... 3.14159....etc JJ was so excited!


I got up early on Saturday morning to decorate and get all his presents ready - I'm berry berry sneaky sir!!!


We made belgian waffles for breakfast - blueberries and/or chocolate chips, fruit and bacon!


Hahahah! I can't help but smile and laugh at my cute husband!! He has been wanting one of these pull up bars for a long time so I finally gave in. Bring on the muscles!


Happy Birthday To You! Happy Birthday To You! As is tradition my mom's family gathered at my uncle's house for a pool party/birthday party. Thank you Unlce for letting us take over your backyard!! He's trying to sell his home so it was kind of a last hurrah at the same time. Anyone want it for roughly $750,000? :)


Grab your favorite floatation device... or two... and let's have some fun!

Don't forget the goggles! This is my cousin, he takes great pleasure in making me laugh histerically and with the goggles and the pose, I could barely take the picture!!

And Jump In! This is my brother gettin' ready to make some waves!
Splash!!!! Loved the look of this picture! Not only do you get awesome spray action you also get scrunched up faces! Nooooo! Don't get me wet!!! :)

And last, but certainly not least, is the must have basketball game. This pretty much takes up the whole shallow end of the pool, got some girls in there braving it but not for long. Boys will be boys!!

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Jidgernut! Can't wait to celebrate at Cafe tasty Rio!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell JJ I said Happy Birthday!! And I know he wanted me to get him a present, but I didn't. Tell him sorry! That shirt from Carol is absolutely perfect for him, she did a great job! Dustin has one of those pull-up bars and he loves it, so hopefully JJ will too! Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday JJ. I love having you as part of our family. It was great to see you both while Scottie and I were in Utah.
    Angie

    ReplyDelete