Monday, April 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Uncle Kelly!!

Saturday night I helped my Aunt Elaine put together a surprise party for her hubby & my uncle, Kelly. I was so excited and happy to help - Kelly means a lot to me, he's the "father figure" I looked up to on my mom's side of the fam & he's the only man I trust to ride a motorcycle with!! Being raised by a single mom for a number of years allowed me to spend a great deal of time with this family. I'm grateful for that time, for those experiences and for the relationships it's given me with each person. Thank you Elaine and Kelly for being my 2nd set of parents, I think you did a pretty good job raising me if I do say so myself!! So here's to you Uncle!

The party was soooo much fun! We surprised him good and spoiled him rotten!
Happy Birthday Uncle Kelly - I love you!!!
Showin' off his new coolness - lookin' good!!

Happy birthday Grandpa!

Happy Family!! (Sean was otherwise engaged, but we still love him)

Elaine and Kelly were beyond surprised to get some brand-spankin' new luggage from their kids - and filled with fun things for their upcoming vacation! They were pretty happy, if you couldn't tell!


Kelly needed just a little help blowing out 50 candles, thanks buddy!
Happy 50th!!

4 comments:

  1. Look at you throwing all these parties! Looked fun! I love that family, they are some great people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was such a fun party!! Elaine always makes the best food!! And her house is so comfy...you just feel so welcome there. Good times!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. man alive.....we stay WAY to late at that house..... practically every time we go over.....but i did enjoy my 2 hour old burger......mmm tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh Kelly is 50? He's so young at heart you'd never guess. He is an awesome dude, hope his kids think as highly of him and everyone else does! =)

    ReplyDelete