Saturday, April 10, 2010

Bachelorette Party!

Friday night I threw a bachelorette party for my BFF Mellers - we had an absolute blast!! I cleaned decorated, spent hours in the kitchen making Peanut Butter Bars, Andes Mint Cookies & Chocolate Covered Popcorn! She couldn't get enough of the popcorn... silly girl had an upset tummy by the end of the night! But all in all it was a FABulous time - time spent with friends she hadn't seen in months, playing games, talking, eating & painting toenails :)

Melissa & her popcorn!

The party! Showing off their sexy legs from L to R: Me, Rachel, The Bachelorette, Tammy, Elisha, Janessa & Caitlin!

Before the party I quizzed the fiance, then asked the same questions to Melissa - for every question she got wrong she had to eat a bubble gum. It was hilarious and we learned just how silly these kids are but the poor muffin had a pretty sore jaw by the end of the night! (Not to mention some nasty looking gum to spit out...)


And of course there were presents!! (I promised not to post the pictures of what was inside the bag - what happens at Candace's stays at Candace's!) Love you Mellers! Happy Wedding!

It was such a fun night and I'm soooo glad I was able to put the party together for her - she sure deserves it! A shot out to my little sister Kacie for all her support to me throughout the process. She was there to get endless pix messages of possible invitation layouts, helping with menu, shopping for essentials, game ideas & keeping me giggling and dancing the whole night. THANK YOU BUG!!! I Love You!

5 comments:

  1. looks like a great party!!! Note to self: Candance is the one I need in the future to help me with my party plans! Amazing cake too by the way

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhhh you are welcome. Where is this terrible picture of me in a bunny pajama suit? Will you email it to me so I can laugh at myself? Spanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. teeHEE, if i click on the group picture, i can make out the blue straw :0) teeHEE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so nice of you to throw that party for her! Looks like a lot of fun, I will also be keeping you in mind for future party planning ideas! You are so cute Candace!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG this Bachelorette Party is looking blasting. You folks all did wonderful with these crazy party poses. It is the cutest bash I have ever seen. Thanks a ton for these details. Even I am going to host a grand party for my sister at one of the garden Chicago venues. It is a bridal shower so it will be great if you can share some game ideas?

    ReplyDelete