Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree

Look How Pretty!!


Getting ready to decorate the tree! We got our tree from my brother, screamin' deal I tell ya, and I'm just absolutely in love with it. Pre-lit is the way to go! Add some decor and you're good to go!

This picture proves that JJ is a funny picture taker... yes I have the string of bells in my hand but could you wait until their out of the plastic so you can actually SEE them?? Silly Boy!

This is so much fun! Merry Christmas!

JJ kept making me laugh while adjusting the star so we ended up with a picture that looks totally fake and forced, but really, I am smiling and laughing.... at JJ :)

So pretty tree! I love plugging it in when I get home from work, very Christmas-y!


And onto wrapping presents! I could NOT figure out how to wrap JJ's sister's present so I just wrapped a box and put everything inside - pure genius I think!

Presents and presents galore!

These are my bestest wrapping job - presents for the nieces with flower hair clips from Del Sol as the bow. These are so cool - their white, but when you go out into the sunshine they change colors! Hope the girls like them!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had fun with the tree! I'm glad you got all unpacked too, it took me forever when we moved since I had Corinne so soon after that!

    I love those Del Sol clips, I saw them at the mall, they're awesome!!

    ReplyDelete