Monday, December 7, 2009

The Last Box!

JJ and I officially moved into our apartment on November 21st... and finally, after hours of work, sweat, tears, swear words (not the really bad ones but when you drop a box on your foot, something is bound to be shouted), laughter & memories, I unpacked the very last box on Friday!! It was the best feeling!!! Here are a few pictures BEFORE I loaded the apartment with cra.... uh... furniture, appliances, etc.


Family Room/Living Room area. Thank you to my sister for keeping our TV at your house during our stay at the 'rents house - we're glad it didn't have to suffer the storage unit.


The kitchen. I'm pretty happy with the set up, I have a pretty big counter this time around. Plenty of room for all the baking and cooking I WILL be doing!! (Positive attitude required for goals, right?)


Of course I took a picture of the master closet - what girl wouldn't?!?! :)


THE last box. This is it! No more! No more walking into a room, sigh and think... oh yeah... I forgot about that one... I'm D.O.N.E. Woot Woot!
As stated above there were quite a few giggles while opening boxes and finding little "treasures," items I packed up years ago and have been dragging with me with every move. High school pictures, diploma, letters upon letters from missionaries, a little lockbox I kept cool things in: pennies with shapes cut out of them, old car keys, seashells from California, etc. Among all that were some clothes from my childhood that made me laugh right out loud. I LOVED these shirts!! I took pictures because I had to share! Enjoy!



"Cattelac"

This has little polar bears skiing and snow flakes - all the white stuff is puffy, how old school is that?!
And now, decorate for Christmas! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment