Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Baby Girl!... and BOO!

Two Blogs in one: To start off this entry we'll begin with the birth of my neice - she came into my brother's little family at the end of October, I'm slow on getting the pictures posted!

Me and baby girl! I did NOT want to put her down!! She's gunna be spoiled!


This is her leaving outfit - time to go to your new home little one!!!


Happy Halloween!!! Every Halloween my mom buys everyone a pumpkin for carving, baby girl is just to little this year, but she still gets a punkin'! :) Sooooo Stinkin' CUTE!!!!

Happy Halloween!!! This is at my mom's pumpkin carving party - JJ was "preppie" this year and I was... I don't know - evil Candace? Dark Chocolate Candee? Whatever I was it was fun!

Rock On RockWells!

Getting the face on my pumpkin... Very serious work going on people...

And who gets to grace my first pumpkin in who knows how many years??

Jack Skellington!!

2 boys, 2 knives, 1 pumpkin... asking for trouble?
After the pumpkins are carved and lunch is eaten everyone gets a donut!! Tasty Treats!


Isn't my punkin' the coolest??? I love it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment