Tuesday, March 31, 2009

St George!

Welcome to Sunny St George. We packed our bags and headed down on March 19th for a visit with our Grandparents.
Me and my handsome hubby! We LOVED wearing shorts - 83 degrees, small breeze and flip flops, what could be better!?

One of our very favorite events was visiting the St George "water walk" next to the Tabernacle. The kids had a blast running around in the water, it was just their size!


They also had a fountain like the one at the Gateway, so fun to watch the kids run in and out of it. This was as close to the middle as Kodie would get!

We were lucky enough to get there during Spring Break for the college kids so the pool was open - it felt great! Kodie, Cooper (hiding from the bright sun), Amy and JJ.


This is Cooper, he's a tough guy, this was his mean face. He was using it to intimidate JJ while they played soccer in the backyard.


As always with a trip to St George you have to go to the Pizza Factory - it's my favorite!



Cooper and Kodie taking a break at the playground.


My husband - he's a kid at heart!


Again with the kid-ness. He just had to try out the toys at the playground.


This is a better shot of the playground - brand spankin' new. My grandma called it the "Million Dollar Playground" I can certainly see how they could have spent that much. Swing sets, a rock climbing wall, 2 jungle gyms, weird toys.... we had a great time.



Mr. and Mrs. Rockwell! This is Grandma's necessary picture before you leave her house. We love you grandparents!! Thank you for letting us invade your house for the weekend!!!

5 comments:

  1. Sounds fun-- we were down there that same weekend for a cousin's wedding. Yeah-- you probably had more fun (though In-N-Out is definitely more delicious than the Pizza Factory). Still nice to get out of the cold. Thanks also for the well-wishes, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a blast! I am totally jealous! I love that playground. I could seriously be entertained there for hours. Not to mention the swimming and warm weather. Seeing as it is snowing outside. Winter is the pitts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uhhh! Would you look at that freaking cute picture of that gorgeous girl with the side-swept bangs and her husband outside the best house in Coyote Country!!! =) hahaha Looks like you guys had so much fun-I'm PASTDUE for a vacation! (I went to CA in Nov, it's almost been five months, come on!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man...that weather is making me soooo sad about ours! When will it be nice here? Flip flops? What are those? I need to find out where all these places are cuz my dad lives down there and I want to do all the stuff you guys did the next time we go down to visit him! We love you guys!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found you on Leah's post about Shaden's party! I hope you don't mind that I'm stalking you! :)hee hee! I'm jealous of St. George! We are going for Easter... can't wait! Love your blog name, by-the-way, very creative!

    ReplyDelete