Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Living Planet Aquarium!!

Happy Birthday Candace!!!

For my birthday this year I took the day off and spent it with my sister Amy and her 2 kids. We spent most of our day at the Aquarium - It was sooo much fun!


How cool is this?! It's a BLUE frog!!!!!


This is a yellow-banded poison dart frog. Dudes that live in the jungle would rub their darts on this guy to make them, of course, poisonous!


Seahorses! These are one of my very favoritest living in water creatures. I was very excited to see one so close-up.


This here was one of the coolest parts of the Aquarium. They had 5-6 little tanks with different kinds of starfish that you can touch. Funky feelin things!


We were standing by the shark tank and I was going to take a picture of Coop smiling but just as I did it a shark swam right by his head - this was the result! Soooo Funny!!!!


Touching the Stingrays!
This was crazy to watch.... As soon as we got to the tank this Octopus started climbing up the side of it. It made my skin crawl to be completely honest!

Hallo! My name's Bruce!


Look!!! I found Nemo!

5 comments:

  1. How fun! We took my neices there and they LOVED it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Happy Birthday again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shut it up!! I'm SO jealous you went here Candace!!! I've always wanted to check it out and now after seeing your pics I just KNOW that I have to!!

    PS: I really need to see YOU too! It's been pretty much FORRRR-EVVV-ERRRR!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Candace! This is your long lost "friend" if I can call myself that. Hey I'm glad you had a good b-day and you should check out my blog cause I wrote something 'bout ya! Just in case you don't know where it is it's: http://laceysawesome.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday!!! It looks like an awesome bday for you. This place looks rad! I love Coopers face! That's the funniest pic! lol! I can't believe how big Kody and Coop are getting. Crazy.
    ~NN

    ReplyDelete