Monday, March 16, 2009

The Bayou!

Yet another celebration of yours truly! To celebrate my birthday with my dad a few of us that could handle the spicey food went to The Bayou. It was so much fun!!

Me and my honey!



Daddy and his sweetheart Barb.



My sis Amy and her hubby Jayson.


My "step-sister" Amber and her buddy Jake.


This was my dinner - Jumbalaya! I'm quite amazed that I actually like this but it's super tasty. It's pretty dang spicey for my white girl mouth - at least 3 diet cokes with this meal.


Dessert! Also extremely tasty... I couldn't talk anyone into deep fried twinkies so we stuck with original cheesecake.


3 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CANDACE!!!Sorry we are late. We sure love you and are glad you had a nice birthday,if anyone deserves it, it's you.
    love,
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog, Candace and love it! Happy birthday (late). It looks like you had a lot of fun celebrating though.

    Hugs :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scottie and I decided to make our blog private, so if you could please email me, I will then email you back with an INVITE!!! Because we love when you look at our blog and know what we are up to.
    Love ya,
    Angie
    shortstuff17_2003@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete