Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Girls Day!!!


Happy Birthday Girls! One day a year we go out to celebrate everyone's birthday. Me in March, Mom and Em in April, Amy and Court in May. We started out with breakfast at Mimi's, shopping alllllllll the day long, lunch at Olive Garden and then more shopping!!!


Willy Wonka! Emily came up behind me with these glasses on and asked me "Hi! Would you like to go to the Chocolate Factory with me?!" She couldn't quite get the whole sentence out as she was laughing so hard - it was heeelarious!



Amy and Emily at the Olive Garden - we gathered here for a baby shower for my cousin. We weren't really hungry cuz we stuffed ourselves at breakfast, but it was still a good time!


Court and my mommy - cute girls!!!

1 comment:

  1. Such great pics! I totally want copies! That was seriously so much fun. Can't wait to do it again next year :)

    ReplyDelete