Monday, March 28, 2011

Missed me?

Hi readers... all 4 of you... ;) I know it's been a long time since I posted anything. It's just so hard for me to find the time to post. I spend 10 hours sitting at a computer all day at work so the last thing I want to do when I get home is spend more time staring at a screen... So instead of reading my book today at lunch I thought I'd jump on here and post a little life update. I'm busy busy busy at work these days. I was given full responsibility of a big project and it keeps me running till 5:30 most days. Our evaluations are coming up next month so we'll see if my Supervisor thinks I've done a good job or not. I've finally gotten back into scrapbooking... I am sooooo far behind that whenever I sat down to try and get a page done, I'd look at my box of pictures, throw up my hands and say 'forget it!' But I was flipping through an old book and thought, ok, I'll just do one event and see how that goes. I spent the whole weekend on it since JJ was at work and I finished 5 layouts. Go me! JJ accepted a new position at a new branch; this is a big change for him since he's not 3 minutes away from home anymore and he doesn't know a single person there. It's still pretty new, but we're hoping he'll love it. JJ is still at the U and getting really great grades, my hubby is so smart! :) He'll hopefully receive his Bachelor's Degree next year... then it's onto the Masters program. Eeek! Kind of daunting, but worth it in the long run. Then just maybe we'll get into a house of our own and (maybe) start a little family. :) That's it for us these days... Until next time!

3 comments:

  1. I have missed you! I'm glad to see an update. I'm still waiting for your birthday post!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice update girl, been wondering.. You're doing great at work, I JUST KNOW IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good post- I'm one of your four :) readers!

    ReplyDelete