Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Momma R!

Happy Birthday Carol Anne! We gathered together to celebrate JJ's mom, it was full of smiles, laughing, pictures and great food!


Me & Mom-in-law


This is what happens when big boys play with little boy toys... they get stuck!


I couldn't get enough of Genevieve - and for the first time ever - she couldn't get enough of me!! We'd play & play and if I had to leave to help out somewhere else for dinner, she'd come find me, grab my hand and pull me back to the toys. Best feeling ever!


Peek-A-Boo!


Smile!

Two kids havin' fun!


Annie is better at playing with the kidlets though, I must admit. She had no problem being dressed up all night!


Even Moses got into drag! Oh,... I mean, got dragged into dressing up! :) I had an absolute blast with him that night - we were "Out-Laws" to the max!


Happy, Happy Birthday!! I hope you had as much fun as I did! You have a pretty awesome family if I do say so myself!

2 comments:

  1. DARN TOOTING WE ARE PRETTY AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gooooooooooo rockwell!!!!!!!! And oh that Genevieve was sure cute! What a fun night we had....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to your Mom in Law. Looks like lots of fun. You look great by the way:)

    ReplyDelete