Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Happy Anniversary... and more!

So once again I'm behind on posting the events... but really, after spending 10 hours in front of a computer, I dread doing more of it at home. Another note before moving on is that I'm really, really NOT a Mac person. I HATE the way it loads pictures onto blogger. I HATE that moving pictures around so the post flows as it should is a ridiculously annoying process so this post is completely bass-ackwards. So, apologies for being late and all messed up! Here we go!

Dinner at my Daddy's house on Sunday. I love taking pictures with my Daddy cuz he's always got somethin' funny up his sleeve. He can always make me smile and giggle! I hate the way I look in this picture, but my Dad's too cute not to post!

Me & My little sister - she's a total rockstar! I LOVE that she can bring out my crazy side and make me do totally random things - and have a blast doing it. I miss being fun and carefree so Thanks Bug for making me young again!

Happy Birthday to my niece! The first kid in the double digits!

Cute girls! Amy, Kacie, & Courtney!

Saturday JJ and I attended his niece's baptism and then to a family reunion...
Me & Grandpa - I LOVE THIS MAN!! It took all of 2 seconds for me to fall deeply in love with this handsome devil when we first met, and nothing has changed! He just brightens my day, I can feel my face light up when I see him & he loves me! What could be better! He always compliments me and tells JJ what a beautiful wife he has. I love you Grandpa!

Happy 65th Anniversary! I hope JJ and I can follow in your footsteps!

All the Great Grandkids

The Favorite Grandkids :)

Mia's baptism

JJ and his favorite sisters - Annie, Caitlin & Gina

The Friday before all of that, JJ and I spent the entire day in Park City to celebrate our 3 year anniversary... it was the bestest day I've had in a really long time. Just me and my hubby, all his attention on ME! :)
JJ & a moose


Me & the Coolest vending machine on the planet!!!

I LOVE YOU JJ!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for a freaking post already!!! I've been dying over here wondering why you don't want to post all these cute pictures more often. I know you have that camera in your hand often!!! =) Thanks for posting, keep it UP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What, I don't help you feel fun and care free? Thats ridiculous!!! What's more fun and care free than finishing up homework on a saturday night?!?!?!?!?! Oh......wait.......

    FYI Candace......it looks like you are wasting away you are getting so skinny!!!!!

    ReplyDelete