Saturday, January 8, 2011

FOR SALE!!!

For Sale!! JJ and I got this picnic basket for our wedding 3 years ago and we've never used it. It's really cool & I love that my aunts got it for us... we just haven't ever gone on a picnic. So it's for sale!


The inside contains plates, mugs, napkins and plastic ware (forks, spoons, & knives) - enough for four people.

There is an insulated compartment on the inside as well - keep your food toasty or cold!
If you're interested, just let me know and we'll talk price!!!

Also for sale is this KitchenAid attachment...

It slices and shreds! I got it for my birthday 3 years ago, again, never used... never removed from the box. I appreciate the present & thought, just don't need it. Let me know if interested and we'll talk price!
First come, first serve!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment