Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

Welcome to Jordanelle! This is the AWESOME tent JJ got for his birthday from his mom, it's absolutely huge... even has a closet!

Our home sweet home for the weekend!

So what did we do all weekend?

We spent time with our family eating really yummy food....


huddle up under blankets cuz it was COLD a lot of the time, not as freezing as last year, but I didn't spend much time without my hoodie. You can't really tell but there is a space between my hood and the blanket so I could at least enjoy the view - my mom thought this was hilarious!



We searched far and wide for rocks that would skip just right, and jumped in the water whilst singing "row, row, row your boat" (sounded more like whoa whoa whoa you boat!)



We made s'mores - cuz it's not a camping trip without them!!!


We smiled cuz we found an unattended Pepsi can! He knows he's not supposed to drink this stuff so he drank it down pretty fast!



We played games: SkipBo, 5 Crowns, golf - all the best ones for this group! JJ also found the kids marshmallow bow & arrow shooter, so cool!


While the boys were out playing golf, the girls and kids went out for a walk to check out the marina.

And we just hung out :)


Mr and Mrs R!



My siblings and me!
It was a really fun weekend inspite of the cold weather and the scattered rain, and I hope we get to go again next year. Thanks go out to my mommy for putting it all together!!

No comments:

Post a Comment