Monday, June 8, 2009

Let's Celebrate!!

So many fun things this weekend!! On Friday Joe and Courtney came over to show my mom their ultrasound video, and since I live there I got to crash the party. It was soooo much fun to see all the little parts, feet, hands, face, spine, so crazy how clear it is and that all those parts were visible. And just downright amazing that it's growing inside her belly. And the funnest news? It's A Girl!!!! So on Saturday night my dad & siblings went to dinner at Salt City Burger Co to celebrate some birthdays, this pic is of Joe and my dad looking at the ultrasound pictures:


It's A Girl!!!! She'll be gracing us with her presence around October 25th. Now that we know she has 10 fingers and 10 toes (per the picture) we can't wait to see what she looks like!


My JJ and me at Salt City Burger Co. This is also the first attempt at using a 3 barrel curling iron... though I love it and am amazed that it holds all day long, I can't figure out what to do with the top part - I think I look like Gene Wilder from Willy Wonka or Young Frankenstien, like wavy combover action? Not sure it hot, but I'll keep trying!



Happy (early) Father's Day!!! My daddy won't be around for Father's Day so we decided to celebrate early. My sister, who I think is a Food Network superstar, made Crab Nachos as an appetizer. I didn't eat it of course cuz fish is NASTY, but everyone else enjoyed it!


My daddy was spoiled this year, I got him a gift card to his favorite place, Bed Bath & Beyond, a bag of Peanut M&M's (of course) and an egg slicer.... that might not seem like an important tool in the kitchen until you use what he has - can't even explain it - then you'll know how awesome my choice of presents is! :) He also got a shooting range gift card, a garbage disposal, a new day planner & awesome pen, LED lights for his trailer and much love from all his kids.
We love you Daddy!!!!!

Happy Family!! My dad, his love, and his 5 kids.
Crab Nachos - $20, Steak and Fish to BBQ - $50, present for dad - $25.... time with the best daddy in the whole world? Priceless!!!!



2 comments:

  1. Good job all that plate, cups and napkin moving did Emily!!! HAHAHAHAHA you can see the whole table! teee heee! That's funny. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yes...the good ol' 3 barrel curling iron! I have a love/hate relationship with mine! haha. I know how you feel about not knowing what to do with the top part. I have the same problem!! But I LOVE your hair like that! You look SMOKIN' HOT babe!!

    ReplyDelete