Monday, December 29, 2008

Merry Christmas Wittwer's!

Ah, the last of the Christmas parties. This would make #3 and #4 and # 5..... I think....

My Grandma W gave all the boys ties for Christmas, all the girls got jewelry. The tie coming out of no where on the side is JJ's - other pictured: top is Joe, Jon, Dave. Bottom is Andrew, (Kayley), Sean and Brian. Good lookin' ties for good lookin' boys!


This is my nephew Alex, he was pretty upset that he got a tie instead of a toy. You felt bad yet at the same time had to struggle not to laugh. It was so cute!



This is Christmas morning - I must have been extra good this year because Santa left me 2 stockings!!! I was definitely spoiled this year!


Christmas at JJ's mom's house. As soon as I walked in the door I took Genevieve from my sister-in-law... I think I'm slightly addicted!! See that smile? I think she likes me too!



Merry Christmas from my mommy! I got the 3 wise men - it's part of the Willow Tree Nativity set. JJ got new temple clothes, tools and a gift card to Jamba Juice! Thanks Mom and Art!


Merry Christmas kids!! My nieces and nephews with the gifts from JJ and me. Kodie, Cooper, Jackie, Audrey and Alex. We love you!


These gifts were from my other siblings. Kodie is holding a bow & arrow that shoots marshmallows, Audrey, Jackie and Alex are holding AirZooka's and Coop is holding a gun marshmallow shooter. These were the favorite toys of the evening... even the grown-ups took turns!

Christmas Adam I was at work and was surprised to see my cute husband come into my cubicle. He's so sneaky!!! 3 white roses and Sammy the Raccoon. Made my day!


Look at all that loot!! Books, movies, perfume, a lava lamp, M&Ms, Volcom wallet... What did I tell ya, I was a good girl!

2 comments:

  1. Fun stuff! Looks like I'll be reading your blog a lot, and same to you, as we are the updaters! =) No one else has Christmas up yet, and that is the bestest of all, I want to see more Christmas stuff! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dallin would love the tie picture. He doesn't believe in gifts like clothes and socks.

    ReplyDelete