Monday, December 22, 2008

Merry Christmas Bellistons!

Christmas #2: 12/21. This party was held at my Dad's house. We started the party with just my dad and his kids, then the night continued with his parents and his sister & her family.

Me and my sisters! Emily, Amy and Kacie (not pictured: sis in law Courtney and my step sister Amber - they showed up eventually...)


Me and my daddy!!!


JJ and I with our presents from daddy - he went green this year, everyone's presents were in these bags so save on wrapping paper. What an eco-friendly dad!



Merry Christmas to me! Kacie burned 4 cds for my music education: Saving Able, Nickelback, Trapt, and Breaking Benjamin.


Silly JJ. His biggest wish this year was for his very own bag of clementine oranges. And every wish list that I've seen from him always had Stamps on it. He considers them the best gift as they are practical and needed - thanks Amber for finally taking care of that wish!

2 comments:

  1. JJ wanted oranges and stamps. What a difficult man to please. I'm thinking next year he will wish for Gymboree bubbles though. What do you think Candace?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I found your blog off of Courtneys. Yippee now I can keep in touch!!! I loved seeing all of your pics, you and JJ look so happy and that makes me so happy.
    love and miss you much
    angie

    ReplyDelete