Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day

Memorial Day commemorates U.S. soldiers who died while in the military service. First enacted to honor Union soldiers of the American Civil War - it was extended after World War I to honor Americans who have died in all wars.
I want to thank my family and friends that have served in our military - past, present, or future. My Grandpa Anderson, Uncle Kent, Mandy & Mike McTiernan, Nick Vigus, Jon Whall, Johnny Kafer, Jay Alba, Jared, Tausha and Caden Lowry, Matt Stratton and Derrek Child.


I also want to give a shout out to all those that love this great nation as much as I do. American people that haven't served in the military but love this country with all their hearts.
I'm Proud to be an American!

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you girl I am proud to be an American!!! I still get chills everytime we go to the Ute Stampde and they play this song while the guy parachuts down! Love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget your Great Grandpa Reed Belliston- WWI veteran.

    ReplyDelete