Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!!

Every year my mommy gathers all of her kids & step-kids and all of their kids at her house for pumpkin carving, chili and donuts to celebrate Halloween. This year JJ had to work, again, so I went alone with a plan in mind for our punkin'... you're gunna love it!


Me & my niece Jackie


My sisters helping out their little ones...


I am NOT a fan of pumpkin guts.... I honestly have to make a conscience effort not to gag while cleaning out a pumpkin! This is usually JJ's job, but since he wasn't around I tried my best. Emily thought my whining sounds were hilarious so she decided to help the process by sharing some of her pumpkin's guts. Rude!! Keep that crap to yourself! :)


All done! Look, I made Pumpkin Pi!!! JJ was so proud of me, he couldn't stop laughing and calling me his 'nerdy wife.' Obviously this shows I love him too!


I went to the grocery store on Saturday night because I don't have little ones to take trick-or-treating and boy am I glad I did! I was stopped in my tracks when I saw this guy walking through the store - he's an employee, works in the meat section - as I was dressed up as Batman (see the belt buckle??) I HAD to have a picture!! He even talked like the Joker! In his raspy voice he said things like: "Hanging out with the enemy... all right" and "hmmph, my legs look better than yours!" :) Big smiles for Candace!!
After JJ got home from work I asked him to take me on a date, he smiled and yelled OK! as he ran down the hall to change. Cute boy! We went to the District and ate hot sandwiches from their deli and watched "RED" with Bruce Willis, John Malkovich, Karl Urban, Morgan Freeman, and Brain Cox... with a list like that, it's no wonder the movie was FREAKING AWESOME!!! JJ and I absolutely Loved it! So, if you're in need of a good flick, we highly recommend "Red,"
Enjoy!! :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure i said "Hot nerdy wife"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh Oh! JJ, stop rubbing off on your wife. We like her the way she is! :)

    ReplyDelete